In CINLAT we provide advanced premium logistics services that generate tangible results such as: cash flow growth, control of growth and consolidation of the capital value of your brand, eliminate dependence on third parties and global alignment in corporate strategy.
Effective logistics which will transform your business. We ease the day-by-day logistics concept.
-Logistics and Import Coordination
Management of regulations processes (NOMs) required by mexican authorities for products’ import and commercialization.
-Merchandise and POP Receipt
- Detailed and closed box receipt.
- Cosmetic inspection and individual counting.
- Automatic serial number registration.
- Regulations fitting.
- Discrepancies report.
- Product management in CINLAT Logistic’s ERP and WMS.
- Cyclical and Annual Inventories.
- Inventory control: FIFO, LIFO and PCPS.
Bonded warehouse’s set up services.
Electronically received at Cinlat Logistic’s ERP coming from our customers or from chain stores.
Controlled through WMS and without going through a storage process.
- Internal staff trained for IT adaptation and maintenance for customers and retails, 24/7.
- Efficient CONNECTIVITY between CINLAT Logistics, its customers and retails through dedicated Internet lines, data exchange administration (VPN, AS2 and FTP) and communication protocols (EDI and DPS).
- Information PROTECTION and SECURITY through security protocols, Firewall (Fortinet) and Antivirus (Trend Micro).
-Product preparation and orders supply
According to each retail special requirements.
-Retrieval of delivery proofs (PODs).
Order’s control, tracking and delivery, and recovery of PODs through TCS (Traffic Control System).
-Delivery to customers
- By direct freights or parcel services.
- Through carrier companies certified by insurers and audited under CINLAT’s protocol.
- Deliveries to Distribution Centers, wholesalers and stores with or without detailed delivery.
-Printing invoices or referral notes at CINLAT Logistic’s facilities.
-Reverse logistics, returns collection and processing.
Impeccable logistics + Back office
3PL logistics services in addition to key services such as "Order Entry Mgmt.", "Back Office", collection, and registrations in retail.
- Receipt, electronic filtering and order management received from chain stores in CINLAT Logistics ERP.
- Management of ASN “Advance Shipping Notice” and customer delivery appointments.
- Billing management and administration by electronic means on behalf of the customer.
- Real-time reports: inventories per product, status of shipped orders and in-transit orders.
- Sell in – Sell out reports (Sell through).
- Customers’ registration as suppliers in retail.
- Customers’ product catalogs registration in retail.
Hybrid Logistics Operator
4PL + Expert distributor
Hybrid Logistics Operator. It is a unique model by CINLAT that joins Logistics Operator 4PL model + Expert Distributor.
It is the key alternative for companies abroad that wish to take part directly in the mexican market. This model combines experience, operative / administrative processes and technological infrastructure of a logistics operator, and the sales and marketing experience of an organization, and no need to invest in infrastructure and create a company.
IN-BOND ASSEMBLY SERVICES
Added value services that complement and simplify your business’ needs.
We make the blister-type container for the protection of your product. This allows at the same time to present it at the point of sale and protect it from bumps during handling and logistic transport operations.
IT SERVICES AND BACK OFFICE
We can create independent companies in the CINLAT ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) to manage and control the following processes on behalf of our clients:
- Control of inventories through codes, physical location, expiration or PEPS.
- Control of cyclical inventories.
- Control of aging of inventories.
- Control of inventories in real time (available, in quarantine, in process, etc.).
- Daily inventory report.
- Maintenance of the client's data file.
- Maintenance of the master file of the client's products.
- Maintenance of the customer price list by chain.
- Entry of electronic orders.
- Validation of electronic orders in the CINLAT ERP (prices, codes, inventory, discontinued products, etc.).
- Entry of purchase orders by retail (with or without pre-distribution by store and point of sale).
- Prioritization and transmission of purchase orders.
- Orders vs. inventory forecast.
- Reassignment of barcode by client.
- Reassignment of delivery addresses.
- Electronic billing (via authorized provider).
- Invoices and / or remissions printed in CINLAT.